Crispy and Juicy Fried Chicken
Ah, the crisp and crunch of a perfectly fried chicken! Is there anything more satisfying than sinking your teeth into a juicy, tender piece of this Southern classic?
Picture it: the aroma of hot oil wafting through the air, the sizzle as the chicken hits the pan, the anticipation as you wait for that perfect crunch. And when you finally take that first bite, all your senses are transported to a world of savoury bliss.
What does the Fried Chicken Kit comprise of?
Our Fried Chicken Kit comes with 3 masala mixes:
- Marinade: Iodised salt, spices and condiments (chilli), refined wheat flour (maida), dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion), starch, yeast extract
- Fry Mix: Refined wheat flour (maida), starch, emulsifiers, iodised salt, acidity regulator, raising agent, spice (paprika)
- Secret Seasoning: Spices and condiments (Chilli, amchur, cumin, pepper, black pepper), sugar, dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion), iodised salt, herbs (oregano, parsley), hydrolysed soy protein, yeast extract, dehydrated lime juice
Why should you buy Cookd’s Chicken Fry Masala Powder?
The Fried Chicken Kit is the first of its kind in the market to give a perfect fried chicken experience similar to the best-fried chicken outlets (or even better 😜). With high-quality ingredients and special masala mixes, our product contains zero MSG, thus making it a healthy snack option! This versatile and protein-agnostic crispy chicken masala can also be used to make a ton of fun recipes like chicken popcorn, fish finger, paneer popcorn, baby corn fingers, fried prawns, and more – all under 15 mins!
The best evening-time party snack!
The beauty of fried chicken lies in its simplicity. A few basic ingredients - chicken, flour, spices - combine to create a humble and exquisite dish. And the variations are endless - from spicy Nashville hot chicken to sweet and sticky Korean-style fried chicken, there's a version of this dish for every palate. But let's not forget the soul-warming comfort that fried chicken provides. It's the ultimate comfort food, perfect for lazy Sunday afternoons or fun-filled party nights! It’s easy to make, tastes absolutely delicious, and goes well with all party drinks, especially beer. Who wouldn’t say no to this all-time favourite snack, right?
Buy our Fried Chicken Masala for the best crispy chicken!
Transform your boring chicken recipe into restaurant-style fried chicken in just 20 minutes with Cookd’s Fried Chicken Kit at ₹299 only! So the next time you're in the mood for some crispy indulgence, make yourself a plate of crispy, succulent fried chicken with Cookd’s Fried Chicken Masala Powder! Your taste buds will thank you.
- What is the Chicken Fry Masala powder made of?
The ingredients in the fried masala include Refined Wheat Powder (Maida), Starches, Emulsifiers, Iodised Salt, Acidity Regulator, Raising Agent, and Spice (Paprika). You can refer to the image of the product for more information.
- Is COD available for Fried Chicken Masala?
Yes, COD is available for Fried Chicken Kit.
- Can I get free shipping for crispy chicken masala?
No, you will be charged shipping charges for the Fried Chicken Kit.
- How do we make fried chicken crispy longer?
There are many ways to keep your fried chicken crispy longer. You can either double-fry the chicken, coat it in extra breadcrumbs for better crispiness, or store it in an airtight container with paper towels.
- What is the ideal cooking time for this crispy chicken masala?
The ideal time for cooking this crispy fried chicken is estimated to be around 20 minutes.
- What spices are typically used in crispy fried chicken masala?
A recipe for crispy fried chicken typically includes these spices: red chilli powder, black pepper powder, mixed herbs like basil and oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, garam masala, cumin, amchur, and lime juice.
- What can you serve with crispy fried chicken masala?
Fried Chicken is a great snack by itself. If you are looking for sides and condiments, here are a few options: Beer and fried chicken, mayo as a condiment, and fries or burger as sides.
- Can I use any type of chicken to make crispy fried chicken masala?
Yes, you can use any type of chicken to make this crispy fried chicken. You can also substitute chicken with mushrooms, paneer, veggies, and even seafood.