What is the Chef’s Collection on the Cookd App?
The Chef’s Collection is a name that speaks for itself. This collection of recipes are ones that are close to our chef’s hearts. It is a bunch of handpicked recipes by our chefs for the cookd app that you definitely have to try. The Recipes in the collections are either super easy or involve some technique here & there and some recipes that aren’t prominent on mainstream social media.
Here are some of the must-try recipes from the list of our chefs recipes :
- Glazed sticky chicken – Easy to make, juicy, sweet, and spicy chicken
- Street Style Butter Chicken – This dish is a calorie overload but absolutely worth it. It is our take on the famous Aslam Butter Chicken in Old Delhi
- Chettinad Kaadai pepper fry – A south Indian classic from Tamilnadu. It is flavourful, spicy, and aromatic, and gets your senses on a roll.
- Badami Paneer Tikka – It’s the same as the regular smoky and flavourful paneer tikka but richer and absolutely delicious.
- Veg Kizhi Parotta – Kizhi parotta is a delicacy that is famous in the Madurai street food scene. It is usually made with chicken or mutton and is super tasty. This veg version is no less (because of the veg-non veg stigma) than its non-veg counterparts!
Head over to the cookd app to get a hold of these exclusive recipes and try them out to impress your circle. Happy Cooking!!