Black handmade Clay/Earthen Kadai with lid is used for cooking various stir fry, sauteed, and curry dishes. The aesthetic and functional Kadai can also be used as a serveware.
||Can Cook For
||1 - 2 Persons
||2 - 3 Persons
||4 - 5 Persons
- Handmade using traditional pottery techniques
- Made using the best quality mud and sand from the fertile lands of Kerala
- 100% natural, unglazed, pure clay pot
- Double Kilned for black color and extra durability
Benefits of using a Claypot:
- Promotes easier digestion of food: alkaline nature of clay neutralizes the acidity of the food and maintains the pH balance.
- Beneficial to health: provides minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and sulfur.
- Food is extremely flavourful and tasty: the porous nature of claypot retains the moisture and aroma.
Product Care & Recipes to try with the product: